Saturday, August 25, 2012

Something different

I did not realize how long it had been since I last posted something.  It has been a busy summer.  Went to Cabo with family for some down time which seems like forever ago.  Just got back from San Francisco after a weekend in wine country with my mother and daughters.  Very nice weekend especially since the weather had been so hot.  

Have been looking forward to fall this year. I have started making things for Halloween.  My daughter keeps telling me it is to soon.  She has already put her name on some of the things I am making, so it must not be to soon.

Here are some of the decorative mesh wreaths I have done.  I have so much fun making these.  Now that I have it figured out I am going to try to make ones for the football season.  Yes, it is a little backwards since I should have done those first.  

Would like to find some witches legs that are different but having a hard time finding any that I like for this wreath.  Yes my daughter was quick to point out that I was using a christmas wreath holder.  

Loved the purple spider wreath that I found for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment