Saturday, August 24, 2013

I have been working with my Copic Markers.  I am slowly learning how to use different color combinations,  so over the next week I will be posting some of the different color cards and combinations.  I have actually taken time to put some of the images into cards instead of just having them lay on my desk.  

I saw the color combination in the first card on Pinterest and just had to try it out.  


I love using the Besties Digital Stamps for coloring with Copics.  They have so much detail on the images.  There is a link on the side bar to Sherri Baldy's website.    This was my attempt at using purples and gray.  Not as happy as I thought I would be with the gray on her skirt.  Doing this card helped me see the difference between the C gray's and N gray's within the copic markers.



1 comment: