Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jolly Christmas Card

It should be no surprise for those that know me that Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  I have made several Christmas cards already and have more that I would like to make before Christmas.  Slowly, I am getting those Christmas cards posted.   The Glimmer paper by stampin up has become my favorites , it just makes the cards look so pretty.  I say a card done by Mary Brown on splitcoaststampers and had to make something similar.   The card below uses speciality papers and stamps from the Holiday Mini.



This card was made using the Festive and Fun stamp.  The card is a 5.25 x 5.25 using the real red card stock.  The other paper used is the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer paper.  The red dots are a glossy red which really stands out when you can see it in person.  The green is Certainly celery and then of course the glimmer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment