Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Besties

Now that football season has started coloring these images gives me a way to sit with my husband and be occupied.  

Another look at cards made with Sherri Baldy's Besties.  I used these girls because they have great hair to use when learning to color hair with colics. I tried to different color combinations for blond hair.  



Love the way her hair came out.  My challenge has been to take the time to write down the colors I have used so that I can recreate the same color combinations.  Finally found a template that I think will make it a little easier.



Got her hair done and tried a violet color combination with Copic markers.  For some reason the violet colors are harder for me to get the feel of which colors go well together.  Now that halloween is approaching hopefully can figure it out.



All of these have been made using  5.25" x 5.25" card stock then cutting the designer paper at 5".  Then I trim the image edges so that it will fit on the card.  All the papers used are from Stampin up.  I know I should have made the image so it would fit.  Still working on figuring out how big the image needs to be before I print it out.  These were some of the first digital images I printed.  IT helped to have them a little bigger then they probable should have been to get use to coloring with the copics.

I have started coloring images for halloween and will post those soon.  Will try to post the copic colors used.  

No comments:

Post a Comment