Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stamping Up Group

These were the cards from August Stampin Up Group.  The stamp set used in the first card was from the Seasonal Catalog - Halloween Bash.  I cased the first two cards from Pinterest.    I used heat and stick embossing powder and then poured the halloween glitter over the top. The heat and stick keeps the glitter on the card and does not get it all over everything else.  The label was cut out using the decorative label punch and then the medium oval to cut out the middle.  I cut the bat image out with the scalloped punch and then adhered it to the back of the decorative label.  The next layer was done on Basic gray cardstock.  The image was stamped using versamark and then embossed with black embossing powder.  I then layered it with black card stock.  The image is then cut so it is actually longer then the actual stamp.  The decorative label goes over the top to cover where it is cut.  The designer paper was this years designer halloween paper from Stampin Up.  I used rhinestones and colored them with an orange marker.  

This bookmark was so easy to make and the group always wants at least one simple project. I cut the tags out using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge as well as the decorative label and Wording.  The butterfly was cut with the butterfly punch from Mocha designer paper from last year.  Then used newspaper print designer paper for the foundation of the card.  The rose was from the rose ribbon from Stampin Up.  Just cut off one and adhered it with a glue dote.

Some of the girls follow me on Pinterest and said they hoped we would make some of the cards I had recently posted.  Since I was already doing a card for Halloween I decided to use a Halloween digital image from Sherri Baldy's My Besties.  I colored her using copics.  I used E00, E01 and E02 for her face and R20 for her cheeks.  The hat and dress were colored using V01, V04, V05, Vo6, V09.  The pumpkin was colored using YR 04, YR 07, YR09, YR65, E14.  Stars were colored using Y00.  Shirt was colored using Y13 and YG09.
Spider web was cut again with my cricut.  Ribbon is Stampin Up Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon.  The base of card was done with Tangerine Tango and then a retired designer halloween paper.  Green is Pear Pizzaz and then the spooky is stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.  The spooky came from the Wicked Cool Stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment