Sunday, September 22, 2013

Halloween Witches

Here are some more of the halloween cards I made this year.  All of the cards are cut at 5.25 x 5.25.  The images are from Sherry Baldy's Besties.  Halloween paper is from Stampin Up.  I cut the spider webs with my cricut as well as the purple frame behind the 2nd witch.  All were colored with copics.  I found the second image on the website for the original digital stamp and fell in love with the hair color and cloths.  She is a lot of fun to color and there are so many ways to color her.  Hope you enjoy.  



Used the same colors for her just tried a different layout with different embellishments.  


The fence behind this witch was cut with the cricut and the paper came with the flocked bats on the paper.  Could not figure out how I was going to use it until I colored her.


No comments:

Post a Comment