Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bright Colors

I have a preference for doing images with pastels so I am trying to break out of my rut by trying these brighter colors.   Love how bright things came out.  Sorry the 1st image is blurry.  Pink is my favorite color if you have not figured this out by all the previous images.  


Both cards were done with Stampin Up paper and designer papers.  Some of these papers I have had for years so can't remember what speciality papers were named.  I am sure most of them have been retired.  The cutouts were done with my cricut with embellishments that i got from Hobby Lobby.  I see all the pretty cutouts that people are using on their cards and have ordered some of the die cuts to start trying as well.  The ribbon came from Stampin Up as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment